It will always be a very nice idea for you to have the HP PhotoSmart 6510 in your workplace in order to assist you to develop your business as well as possible. This wonderful inkjet printer can perform the different functions you need, such as printing, scanning and copying. So then, it will never be a problem for you to do all of your works efficiently as long as you have this device.
Then, the HP PhotoSmart 6510 has so many different features that can excite you in the best way possible. Some of those are like the Apple AirPrint, the wireless printing features, the Automatic Duplex Printing, and so on. Basically, each of them will definitely offer you the notable advantageous things to make your printing jobs get done easily. So then, you will always get the best printing results that suit your requirements and expectations without wasting your time and energy too much.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
Moreover, the HP PhotoSmart 6510 can also show you the fast printing performance. It can be proven when this printer can produce 11 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white, and also 7.5 ppm for colors. Thus, in the simple words, you do not need to reduce your productive time whenever you do your works by this printing machine for sure.
HP PhotoSmart 6510 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 6510 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer series - B211 Full Feature Software and Driver||62.0 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer series - B211 Basic Driver||23.9 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer series - B211 Firmware Update||28.2 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||26.4 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 6510 series Full Feature Software and Drivers - OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 Mavericks||126.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||6.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X 10.8||156.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7||130.4 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to fix Scan to Computer issue on Mac OS X v10.7||18.2 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 5525 e-All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 6510 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 6510. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 6510 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 6510.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 6510 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 6510 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 6510 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 6510 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.