The HP PhotoSmart 5525 has been known as one of the most recommended color inkjet printing device that you better choose now. This amazing printer will offer you numerous different functions such as printing, duplicating, and scanning. It means that you will only need this equipment every time you want to finish all of your works impressively and efficiently at once.
Aside of that, the HP PhotoSmart 5525 has been created to have the stylish and excellent design. You can see it mainly if you pay more attention to it’s the matte black colored chassis with the glossy trim which makes the device look fabulous. So then, it is actually no wonder if this printer will be able to suit any decorations of your room in the best way.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One Printer
Even better, the HP PhotoSmart 5525 can still show you the modern and sophisticated impression as it has the 2.65 inch colored touchscreen display. This particular feature will definitely assist you to manage the files that you want to print with ease, so that you can operate the device in the optimal way for sure. Thus, in the end, you will never find it so hard to do your works using this machine.
HP PhotoSmart 5525 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 5525 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 5525 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||62.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5525 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers||23.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5525 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||20.9 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9||126.9 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8||167.4 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update to improve functionality and performance||24.8 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 5525 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 5525. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 5525 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 5525.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 5525 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 5525 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 5525 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 5525 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.