The HP PhotoSmart 5522 is such a very great inkjet printing device that you better add to you working room in order to support your business nicely. This awesome printer will be able to do your various tasks in the most excellent way, which can be from printing to scanning. So, it is so obvious that this device can make you have the more efficient and productive performance at the workplace for sure.
Well, the HP PhotoSmart 5522 is able to give you the best notable printing results. It is because it has been complemented with the 4800x200 dpi printing resolution, and 4 colored inks (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow). The perfect combination of both of them will definitely help the printer to create the clear and vivid printouts with the flawless color gradation. So, you will always get the eyes pleasing printed files every time you use this printing equipment.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 5515 e-All-in-One Printer
Then, the HP PhotoSmart 5522 is noted because of its fabulous fast printing as well. It can be proven when it can produce up to 23 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white, and also 22 ppm for colors. This specific fact means that you do not need to wait for too long in order to get all of your printing jobs done so well.
HP PhotoSmart 5522 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 5522 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 5522 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||62.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5522 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers||23.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5522 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||20.9 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9||126.9 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8||167.4 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update to improve functionality and performance||24.8 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 5522 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 5522. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 5522 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 5522.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 5522 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 5522 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 5522 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 5522 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.