The HP PhotoSmart 5515 is one of the best photo printing devices that you can find on the market today. This particular inkjet printer will be a great solution that helps you to finish all of your works in the same perfect way. So then, you will find that you just need this equipment to get all of your jobs get done efficiently and impressively at once.
Well, the HP PhotoSmart 5515 has been featured with a bunch of attributes which some of them are like the 4800x1200 dpi printing resolution, the 4 colored inks, 15 sheet output tray, 80 sheet input tray, and so on. They will be the awesome conveniences that help you to do your works in the much easier and more fun way. So, there will be no difficulties that you have to meet when you apply this printer.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 475 Compact Photo Printer
Moreover, the HP PhotoSmart 5515 has some wireless printing features to make everything more effortlessly. Some of them are the Apple AirPrint and Wi-Fi connection which each of them will allow you to print your files directly from your personal devices such as tablets and smartphones. Thus, you do not have to spend too much time taking care of the complicated wired connection of the printer every time you want to use the device.
HP PhotoSmart 5515 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 5515 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 5515 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Full Feature Software and Driver||56.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5515 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Basic Driver||20.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5515 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Firmware Update||24.1 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/Xp||26.4 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9||7.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5515 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers||126.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8||6.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||156.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7||128.7 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to fix Scan to Computer issue on Mac OS X v10.7||18.2 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 5515 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 5515. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 5515 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 5515.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 5515 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 5515 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 5515 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 5515 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.