If you are seeking for a photo printer that offer great resolution and speeds, then HP PhotoSmart 5514 should be added on your must-have list. This machine has the function of printer, scanner, and copier in one device. The maximum resolution is good enough for photo printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. The speeds are good for personal and home use, with 22 pages per minute for mono printing and 21 pages per minute for color printing.
HP PhotoSmart 5514 is equipped with 6.1 cm touchscreen to help you operate and navigate the device without too much efforts. It is compatible with both Mac OS X (version 10.5 and later) and Windows (XP and up). It is equipped with both USB and Wi-Fi to enhance its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time. The power consumption is remarkably efficient, with only 13.9 watts during operation, 4.5 watts during standby mode, and 1.9 watts during sleep mode.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 475 Compact Photo Printer
The design of HP PhotoSmart 5514 is remarkably compact, with 11.24 lbs. in weight, and 5.7 x 12.8 x 17.2 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. The monthly duty cycle for this all-in-one photo printer is quite good, with 1000 impressions per month.
HP PhotoSmart 5514 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 5514 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Full Feature Software and Driver||56.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Basic Driver||20.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Firmware Update||24.1 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/Xp||26.4 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9||7.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers||126.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8||6.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||156.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7||128.7 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to fix Scan to Computer issue on Mac OS X v10.7||18.2 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 425 Portable Photo Studio
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 5514 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 5514. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 5514 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 5514.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 5514 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 5514 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 5514 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 5514 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.