HP PhotoSmart 5511 is considered one of the recommended multipurpose photo printer released by HP to keep up with the increasing demands of all-in-one photo printers. This machine provides the function of scanner, printer, and copier, all in one device. It is compatible with Windows (XP and later) and Mac OS X (version 10.5 and up). The speeds are not impressive, but fast enough for home and personal use with 21 pages per minute for color printing and 22 pages per minute for mono printing.
In a month, HP PhotoSmart 5511 is able to handle up to 2500 impressions, which is a good news for those who tend to have a lot of print jobs. This machine uses four separated inks, allowing the users to replace only the inks that run out and save more money on printing cost. The maximum resolution will ensure the quality of your outputs, with 4800 x 1200 dpi.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 475 Compact Photo Printer
As for the display, HP PhotoSmart 5511 is equipped with a 2.36 inch touch screen to help you operate the device effortlessly. The power consumption of this printer is very efficient, with only 13.9 watts during operation, 4.5 watts during standby mode, and 1.9 watts during sleep mode.
HP PhotoSmart 5511 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 5511 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 5511 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Full Feature Software and Driver||56.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5511 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Basic Driver||20.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5511 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Firmware Update||24.1 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/Xp||26.4 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9||7.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5511 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers||126.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8||6.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||156.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7||128.7 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to fix Scan to Computer issue on Mac OS X v10.7||18.2 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 420 Inkjet Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 5511 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 5511. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 5511 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 5511.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 5511 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 5511 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 5511 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 5511 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.