For those who are looking for a photo printer with great maximum resolution and compact size, then HP PhotoSmart 475xi can be your solution. This photo printer was released by HP to accommodate the elevating needs of personal and home photo printers. For the interface, this printer is equipped with a USB port, which is suitable for its function as home and personal photo printer. The maximum resolution of this photo printer is quite impressive, with 4800 x 1200 dpi.
As for the size, HP PhotoSmart 475xi is notably compact, with 8.9 x 4.3 x 4.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 2.87 lbs. in weight. The software included in the product are drivers and utilities. The speeds of this printer are 1 minute per page for color normal mode and 0.8 minute per page for color fast mode. This printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.2.3 and later) and Windows (2000 and up).
You might also like: HP Photosmart 428 Portable Photo Studio
For the control panel, HP PhotoSmart 475xi is equipped with a 2.5 inch LCD to help the users navigate and operate the device effortlessly. It is able to handle up to 20 sheets of paper and supports borderless printing.
HP PhotoSmart 475xi System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 475xi Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 475xi Mac OS X 10.5||71.41 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 475xi Mac OS X 10.4/10.3/10.2||146.38 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 425 GoGo Photo Studio
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 475xi Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 475xi. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 475xi will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 475xi.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 475xi is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 475xi Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 475xi driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 475xi driver has been uninstalled from your computer.