There are a lot of photo printers available on the market. One of the recommended product for home and personal use is HP PhotoSmart 475v. This photo printer was launched to fulfill the increasing demands of personal photo printers. The size of this machine is very compact, with 2.87 lbs. in weight, and 8.9 x 4.3 x 4.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. This printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.2.3 and later) and Windows (2000 and up).
HP PhotoSmart 475v has a maximum media size of 4 x 6 inch. It has a preview screen with the size of 2.5 inch that will help its users operate and navigate the device easily. It is able to handle up to 20 sheets of paper and supports borderless printing. The maximum resolution of this photo printer is quite impressive, with 4800 x 1200 dpi.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 425 GoGo Photo Studio
The software included in this HP PhotoSmart 475v are drivers and utilities. As for the interface, it comes with a USB port, which is suitable for its function as home and personal photo printer. The speeds of this printer are 1 minute per page for color normal mode and 0.8 minute per page for color fast mode.
HP PhotoSmart 475v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 475v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 475v Mac OS X 10.5||71.41 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 475v Mac OS X 10.4/10.3/10.2||146.38 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 375 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 475v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 475v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 475v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 475v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 475v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 475v Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 475v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 475v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.