HP PhotoSmart 475 is one of the recommended photo printer released by HP to accommodate the increasing demands of great photo printers for home and personal use. Using inkjet technology, this photo printer is able to print with the speed of 1 minute per page for color normal mode and 0.8 minute per page for color fast mode. It has a preview screen with the size of 2.5 inch that will help its users operate and navigate the device easily.
The maximum resolution of HP PhotoSmart 475 is quite impressive for a photo printer on its class, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is able to handle up to 20 sheets of paper and supports borderless printing. As for the interface, it comes with a USB port, which is suitable for its function as home and personal photo printer. This printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.2.3 and later) and Windows (2000 and up).
You might also like: HP Photosmart 428 Portable Photo Studio
The maximum media size of HP PhotoSmart 475 is 4 x 6 inch. The software included in the product are drivers and utilities. The size is very compact with 2.87 lbs. in weight, and 8.9 x 4.3 x 4.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively.
HP PhotoSmart 475 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 475 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 475 Mac OS X 10.5||71.41 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 475 Mac OS X 10.4/10.3/10.2||146.38 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 425 GoGo Photo Studio
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 475 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 475. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 475 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 475.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 475 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 475 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 475 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 475 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.