Due to the fast technology development, a lot of people are looking for a great photo printer to accommodate their photo printing needs at home. HP, as one of the leading electronic devices company, understand this condition, and released HP PhotoSmart 428v to answer the challenge. This printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.2.3 and later) and Windows (98 and above). If the photos printed with this printer are framed behind glass, it can last for 82 years.
The power consumptions of HP PhotoSmart 428v are notably efficient, with 11.4 watts during operation, 5.67 watts during idle, and 4.08 during power off. This machine is an inkjet printer that is produced especially for photo printing. There is only one cartridge available, but this machine uses tricolor cartridge to ensure the richness of its color. The maximum standard paper size for this printer is 4 x 6 inch.
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 420 Inkjet Photo Printer
With HP PhotoSmart 428v, you can directly print from your camera through a cable. If you store your photos in a dark storage, HP claimed that the photo can last up to 100+ years. However, you have to be careful, especially right after printing, because the photos are not water/smudge resistant.
HP PhotoSmart 428v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 428v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 428v series Manual pdf||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 375 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 428v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 428v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 428v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 428v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 428v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 428v Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 428v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 428v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.