Every year, the needs for photo printers keep on increasing due to the rapid technology development. To keep up with this condition, as one of the popular electronic devices manufacturers, HP launched HP PhotoSmart 428. This machine is an inkjet printer that is produced especially for photo printing. The maximum standard paper size for this printer is 4 x 6 inch. There is only one cartridge available, but this machine uses tricolor cartridge to ensure the richness of its color.
You can directly print from your camera with this HP PhotoSmart 428 through cable. There is no LCD preview screen, but the function of the buttons are easily understood. In dark storage, HP claimed that the phot printed with this printer can last up to 100+ years. If the photos are framed behind glass, it can last for 82 years. However, you have to be careful, especially right after printing, because the photos are not water/smudge resistant.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 425 GoGo Photo Studio
HP PhotoSmart 428 has efficient power consumption, with 11.4 watts during operation, 5.67 watts during idle, and 4.08 during power off. This printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.2.3 and later) and Windows (98 and above).
HP PhotoSmart 428 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 428 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 420 series Manual pdf||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 422 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 428 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 428. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 428 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 428.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 428 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 428 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 428 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 428 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.