In this modern days, the use of electronic devices in our life, including photo printers, keep on elevating. To accommodate this increasing needs, HP, as one of the leading company of electronic devices, launched HP PhotoSmart 425v. This printer uses a Tri-color cartridge from HP as its inks. This is to ensure the color richness of the results. The size is pretty compact and lightweight, with 200 x 200 x 262 mm in width, depth, and height respectively, and 2.4 kg in weight. With this size, it does not occupy too much space in your room and you can move it round without too much hassles.
HP PhotoSmart 425v is compatible with some operating systems, such as Windows (98 and up) and Mac OS X (version 10.2.3 and above). For the maximum paper size, it is able to print on a paper with 10 x 30 cm at maximum size. As for the interface, it is equipped with a USB port, Bluetooth, and PictBridge.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 422 Portable Photo Studio
The power consumption of HP PhotoSmart 425v is very efficient, with 12.3 watts during operation, 6.29 watts during idle, and 4.65 watts during power off. The paper tray capacity is able to handle up to 20 sheets of photo paper.
HP PhotoSmart 425v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 425v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 425v Portable Photo Studio Ink Cartridges||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 325 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 425v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 425v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 425v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 425v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 425v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 425v Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 425v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 425v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.