These days, the demands for great photo printers keep on increasing. HP, as one of the leading manufacturer of electronic devices understand this, and released HP PhotoSmart 425 to answer the challenge. This photo printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.2.3 and above) and Windows (98 and up). For the connectivity, it comes with a USB port, Bluetooth, and PictBridge. The power consumption is very efficient, with 12.3 watts during operation, 6.29 watts during idle, and 4.65 watts during power off.
The paper tray capacity of HP PhotoSmart 425 is able to handle up to 20 sheets of photo paper with maximum thickness of 292 µm per sheet. For the maximum paper size, it is able to print on a paper with 10 x 30 cm at maximum size. It uses a Tri-color cartridge from HP as its inks. This is to ensure the color richness of the results.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 422 Portable Photo Studio
The size for HP PhotoSmart 425 is pretty compact, with 200 x 200 x 262 mm in width, depth, and height respectively, and 2.4 kg in weight. With this size, you can move it round without too much efforts and it does not occupy too much space in your room.
HP PhotoSmart 425 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 425 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 425 Portable Photo Studio Ink Cartridges||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 375 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 425 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 425. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 425 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 425.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 425 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 425 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 425 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 425 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.