Nowadays, many people prefer to print their photo with their own printers than to print it on photo labs. HP understand this, thus they released HP PhotoSmart 422v as one of their recommended product. This photo printer comes with a digital camera. If you take photos with the camera, you can directly print the pictures with the printer. For the interface, it comes with a USB port to connect to the computers. The input capacity is 20 sheets, which is good for a compact photo printer.
HP PhotoSmart 422v comes with two color, black and white. With its stylish design, this machine can also serve as a good decoration in your home. The maximum print size of this printer is 10 x 30 cm. This machine can use battery as its power source, which can last for approximately 4 hours. As for the display, it is equipped with a 1.5 inch LCD to help the users operate and navigate the machine easily.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 420 Photo Inkjet Printer
The maximum resolution of HP PhotoSmart 422v is quite impressive for its size, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is very lightweight and compact, with only 2.4 kg in weight, and 200 x 200 x 262 mm in width, depth, and height respectively.
HP PhotoSmart 422v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 422v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 422 series User Manual||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 375 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 422v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 422v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 422v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 422v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 422v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 422v Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 422v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 422v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.