This HP PhotoSmart 422 is pointed toward the ones considering changing from an ordinary camera and purchasing their first virtual setup. Its two major favors are that it's perfect to get prints from your camera and that it costs underneath £150.
The essential format of the HP PhotoSmart 422 is one of everything about little picture printers, with a digicam dock set into its zenith floor. Connect the digicam in reverse to the dock and you could utilize its fluid precious stone show as a screen, in the meantime as you're choosing the photos to print. The outfitted links interface the printer to a PC, with the goal that you can print pictures, and to a television, so you can run slide proposes of the photos for your digicam. There's additionally a link from the outside power supply, incorporated with the outsized mains plug.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One Printer
The HP PhotoSmart 422 is much the same as numerous others in the PhotoSmart assortment. It utilizes an unmarried, tri-shading cartridge that spaces in by means of a bring forth at the best possible hand side, or a tri-dark cartridge for printing high contrast. Up to twenty sheets of 15 x 10cm photograph paper can be stacked inside the bolster plate at the lower back and they encourage out onto the collapsed down the intro page.
HP PhotoSmart 422 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 422 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 422 series User Manual||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 422 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 422. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 422 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 422.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 422 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 422 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 422 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 422 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.