Need the ability to snap eminent computerized pictures, at that point print them at the present time, wherever you are? HP PhotoSmart 375b does that and more prominent. This a giggle little printer encourages you to join the energetic shading and high caliber of HP ink with the transportability of a cell printer, in addition to it gives you a chance to alter pictures in a split second from the advanced camera and consider them on the 2.5inch tinge show screen.
HP PhotoSmart 375b prints perfect pictures speedy, without issues, and incredibly, influencing it to best for occupied families or each body who needs to print at the pass. The most straightforward viewpoint keeping you from taking and sharing lovely photos may be an absence of ink, and we can help verify which you don't should address that bother in any regard.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 3310 All-in-One Printer
For its size, HP PhotoSmart 375b makes more than one bargains. It prints as much as 4800 dpi, that is considerably less than the picture mate’s 5760 dpi and helps SD/MMC, memory stick, CompactFlash kind I and II, smart media and XD. Significantly, it has the equivalent additional USB port as the picture mate allowing you to interface a compact disc/DVD essayist or memory key to bring down move down your pictures immediately. Yet, on the grounds that the PhotoSmart 375 accompanies a Bluetooth connector inside the container, you'll have this connected to the USB port when you're printing remotely – the picture mate doesn't accompany a Bluetooth connector, notwithstanding you may get one as a non-mandatory more.
HP PhotoSmart 375b System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.HP PhotoSmart 375b Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 x64-bit)||10.1 MB||Download|
|Shop for HP Supplies Windows Vista/Xp||12.7 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windowssystem software Manager Icon Windows Vista/Xp (32-bit)||7.1 MB||Download|
|Critical update to resolve an issue with HP Director after installing a new revision of Internet Explorer||1.0 MB||Download|
|Recommended Update to resolve Plug and Play problems with HP Photosmart 320 and 370 printers||35.9 MB||Download|
|Recommended update to add software support for HP 13 x 18 cm photo paper||0.6 MB||Download|
|Resolves "Fatal Error 1714" during software install||0.3 MB||Download|
|Security update to the HP PML driver||0.5 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Print Driver for Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5||57.2 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - Mac OS X v 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4||127.6 MB||Download|
|Software for HP Photosmart Printers - Mac OS X v10.3 and v10.4 (Universal)||123.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - 10.1 ONLY||72.3 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 325 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 375b Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 375b. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 375b will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 375b.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 375b is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 375b Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 375b driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 375b driver has been uninstalled from your computer.