HP PhotoSmart 375 has a wash, versatile plan, card openings for coordinate printing, a 2.5-inch shading LCD, Pict bridge bolster, and a non-required battery percent for on-the-cross printing. This 4,800x1,200dpi inkjet additionally produces 4x6-inch finish shading or grayscale without fringes prints in just over a moment.
Construct absolutely in light of those insights alone, HP PhotoSmart 375 has an unmistakable feature over the cutting-edge champ in this class, the Epson picture mate, which has a highly contrasting fluid precious stone show, moderate yield examples, and no elective battery. While its yield isn't perfect, the 375, in any case, gets our gesture as one of the higher picture printers in the commercial center.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 3310 All-in-One Printer
Battery power, a beneficent 2.5-inch fluid precious stone show that swivels 45 phases for smooth review, and simple operation make the 375 to be a perfect printer. You may leave your air conditioning connector and PC at home and establishment the printer all over the place. Just press the power catch, and the front inspires passage to board and the back-paper plate naturally open. The huge 2.5-inch shading LCD flies up so you can physically tilt it to a casual review point of view. Drop upwards of 20 sheets of paper into the back plate, embed CompactFlash, smart media, Sony memory stick, calm advanced/multimedia card, or XD-photograph stockpiling media or interface the printer quickly to a Pict bridge-appropriate computerized digicam, and you're prepared to print with this HP PhotoSmart 375.
HP PhotoSmart 375 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 375 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 x64-bit)||10.1 MB||Download|
|Shop for HP Supplies Windows Vista/Xp||12.7 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windowssystem software Manager Icon Windows Vista/Xp (32-bit)||7.1 MB||Download|
|Critical update to resolve an issue with HP Director after installing a new revision of Internet Explorer||1.0 MB||Download|
|Recommended Update to resolve Plug and Play problems with HP Photosmart 320 and 370 printers||35.9 MB||Download|
|Recommended update to add software support for HP 13 x 18 cm photo paper||0.6 MB||Download|
|Resolves "Fatal Error 1714" during software install||0.3 MB||Download|
|Security update to the HP PML driver||0.5 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Print Driver for Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5||57.2 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - Mac OS X v 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4||127.6 MB||Download|
|Software for HP Photosmart Printers - Mac OS X v10.3 and v10.4 (Universal)||123.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - 10.1 ONLY||72.3 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 325 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 375 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 375. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 375 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 375.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 375 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 375 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 375 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 375 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.