If you are looking for a printing machine that can help you doing your tasks easier and faster, then you have to buy HP PhotoSmart 2610v. This printing machine lets you to do your tasks flawlessly at your working place and it becomes your best assistant ever. This printer is a type of all-in-one multifunction printing device which allows you to do your printing, scanning, copying, and faxing only in one machine. Therefore, you will not need to buy any other printer to fulfill your need since you can get those functions only with a single device.
This HP PhotoSmart 2610v offers you with good resolution in each of the feature. The printing resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for monochrome printing mode and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for color document printing mode by using HP PhotoREt feature. The resolution of scanning is up to 2400 x 4800 dpi for optical resolution. Also, the copying resolution is up to 600 x 1200 dpi for black and white document printing and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color document printing.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One Photo Printer
In addition, this HP PhotoSmart 2610v provides you with great speed in each of the feature in this printer. You will be able to get the best results you want with this amazing machine. It is really recommended for you.
HP PhotoSmart 2610v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 2610v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 2610v Mac OS X v10.2.8||97.0 MB||Download|
|HP All-in-One printing-only web installer for Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3/10.4||14.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers Mac OS X 10.3.9/10.4/10.5||189.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart and PSC Full Feature Software and Drivers Mac OS X v10.6||150.5 MB||Download|
|Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart and Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers Windows 7||362.7 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 8.1/8/7||3.61 MB||Download|
|Windows 7 Critical Update to enhance reliability of network connection (64-bit)||11.3 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing Windows vista||25.3 MB||Download|
|Critical update for network installed HP All-in-One devices – windows XP/2000 (32-bit)||2.6 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to resolve a potential security risk condition Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)||1.5 MB||Download|
|Recommended update to add software support for HP 13 x 18 cm photo paper Windows XP||1.1 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 245 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 2610v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 2610v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 2610v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 2610v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 2610v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 2610v Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 2610v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 2610v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.