HP PhotoSmart 2610 is one of the best color inkjet all-in-one photo printers that present you great results of text and color document results. Since this printer is a type of all-in-one printing device so you will be able to use it to scan, copy, and fax with only a single device. This printing machine is the right solution for those who are looking for the best printer that can be used in small office. It is suported with excellent features which allow you to produce good quality printing.
This HP PhotoSmart 2610 provides you fast speed of printing which is up to 30 ppm for black and white printing mode and 20 ppm for color printing mode. The speed of copying is good as well as printing speed. The resolution of printing task is about 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white document printing and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color document printing.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One Printer
In addition, this HP PhotoSmart 2610 allows you to connect the printer to any other compatible devices like mobile phone, digital camera, tablet, and many others. It is connected to the printer through the USB port which is provides in this printer. This printer gives you high performance in each of its feature.
HP PhotoSmart 2610 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 2610 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 2610 Mac OS X v10.2.8||97.0 MB||Download|
|HP All-in-One printing-only web installer for Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3/10.4||14.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers Mac OS X 10.3.9/10.4/10.5||189.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart and PSC Full Feature Software and Drivers Mac OS X v10.6||150.5 MB||Download|
|Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart and Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers Windows 7||362.7 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 8.1/8/7||3.61 MB||Download|
|Windows 7 Critical Update to enhance reliability of network connection (64-bit)||11.3 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing Windows vista||25.3 MB||Download|
|Critical update for network installed HP All-in-One devices – windows XP/2000 (32-bit)||2.6 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to resolve a potential security risk condition Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)||1.5 MB||Download|
|Recommended update to add software support for HP 13 x 18 cm photo paper Windows XP||1.1 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 245 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 2610 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 2610. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 2610 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 2610.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 2610 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 2610 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 2610 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 2610 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.