HP released one of the best series, HP PhotoSmart 2575v. The body design of this printer is bigger than previous product, HP PhotoSmart 145v. Therefore, it may not the right choice if you want to carry this printer for traveling since it takes more space and it is heavier to be carried. However, the feature of this printer is excellent with good specification and advanced technology. This printing machine is all-in-one type which allows you to print, scan, and copy your document files with only one machine with high performance.
This HP PhotoSmart 2575v provides you the ability to produce text document and photo images with great results. This printer has good resolution which is up to 2400 x 4800 dots per inch for optical resolution and 48 bit shade. There is HP Real Life modern technology that can improve the picture results automatically. It also can send the photos to your friends and print the files from any other location by using HP Split second Share service.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 140 Printer series
In addition, this HP PhotoSmart 2575v allows you to print your files without using computer through USB flash and memory cards. You can print your files from video camera phone through Bluetooth wirelessly.
HP PhotoSmart 2575v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 2575v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Microsoft Windows 10 (32 x64-bit)||328MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32 x64-bit)||328MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Microsoft Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||375.19MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Microsoft Windows Vista (32 x64-bit)||163.26MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Microsoft Windows XP (32 x64-bit)||507.4MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Mac Os X 10.6||150.9MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Mac Os X 10.5/10.4/10.3||176.9MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575v Mac Os X 10.2||109.5MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1218 Printer series
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 2575v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 2575v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 2575v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 2575v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 2575v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 2575v Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 2575v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 2575v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.