HP PhotoSmart 2575 is a type of all-in-one printing machine that lets you to do printing, copying, and scanning with only one machine. This printer is simple to print and share your files and photos without having any troubles. There is a good network connection in this printer that will ease you in processing the documents. You can access the printer with SD cards through the home network connectivity. There is HP Vivera Inks which makes your photos can stand up in a long time without fading.
Copy your document and photos quickly. This HP PhotoSmart 2575 can copy and print your photo images without using PC since you can do it with SD cards and USB flash directly. Printing your photos from camera phones is easy since you can do it by accessing it to the flash memory or print wirelessly through Bluetooth feature. Moreover, the scanning resolution is as good as printing. It provides you with optical 2400 x 400 dpi resolution and 48-bit shade.
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 245 Compact Photo Printer
In addition, you can improve the photo production from this HP PhotoSmart 2575 with a technology called HP Reality and send the picture or print it by using HP Split Second Share application. This printing machine is much recommended for you.
HP PhotoSmart 2575 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 2575 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Microsoft Windows 10 (32 x64-bit)||328MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32 x64-bit)||328MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Microsoft Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||375.19MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Microsoft Windows Vista (32 x64-bit)||163.26MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Microsoft Windows XP (32 x64-bit)||507.4MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Mac Os X 10.6||150.9MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Mac Os X 10.5/10.4/10.3||176.9MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart 2575 Mac Os X 10.2||109.5MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 145 Compact Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 2575 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 2575. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 2575 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 2575.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 2575 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 2575 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 2575 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 2575 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.