HP PhotoSmart 245v is the latest version of HP PhotoSmart 245 which has the similar ability whether it is from the technology or the system. If this printer is compared with the previous model, you will barely find the differences in between those two printing machines. First, the design of those printers is pretty much same which is with solid square appearance and there is front panel on the top of the printer. Furthermore, there is LCD screen you can see on the front panel that can help you operating the document process easily.
This HP PhotoSmart 245v has been featured with four memory cards and USB port which will help you to access the data easily from your USB or memory cards. This printing machine allows you to print your files with good resolution which is up to 4800 dots per inch. You should not worry to get bad printing results while using this printer since it will give you the excellent printouts whether you are printing your text documents or photo images.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 145 Compact Photo Printer
In addition, this HP PhotoSmart 245v provides you with best performance and good specification. You will not find any difficulties when using this printer since it is easy-to-use machine. It gives you the simplicity yet it offers incredible printouts.
HP PhotoSmart 245v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 245v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 245v Windows 2000 / XP||0.56 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245v Windows 7 32 & 64 bit||2.21 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245v Windows XP||6.89 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245v MacOS X||123.74 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245v MacOS X||72.14 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245v Windows 2000 / XP||21.52 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245v MacOS||87.12 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 140 Printer series
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 245v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 245v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 245v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 245v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 245v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 245v Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 245v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 245v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.