HP PhotoSmart 245 is a type of photo printing machine that you will love. This printing device provides you with good performance and advanced technology so you can do your tasks easily and quickly. This printer has compact design which will save your space and money more. When you purchase this device, you will get satisfaction and you will not find any disappointments in it since this printer offers you the best services whether you are printing documents or photo images.
This HP PhotoSmart 245 comes with the easiness for you to use. You will find that there is LCD screen on the printer’s top so you will be able to edit and view the photos before printing the files. There are several buttons on it to help you operate the printer. When you are ready to print, you only need to press the large button on it which has the sign of printing. It is very easy to you, is not it?
You might also like: HP Photosmart 145 Compact Photo Printer
In addition, this HP PhotoSmart 245 will ease your printing task since it has the ability to let you print your files without connecting it to the computer. There are some memory card slots which allow you to print directly from your digital camera through the USB port.
HP PhotoSmart 245 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 245 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 245 Windows 2000 / XP||0.56 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245 Windows 7 32 & 64 bit||2.21 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245 Windows XP||6.89 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245 MacOS X||123.74 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245 MacOS X||72.14 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245 Windows 2000 / XP||21.52 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 245 MacOS||87.12 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 1315 Inkjet Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 245 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 245. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 245 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 245.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 245 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 245 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 245 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 245 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.