The HP PhotoSmart 145v is such a great printing device to choose whether you apply it for home use or your small business. It can do the document and photo printing performance in the best way. Simply, you will always get the most fabulous printing results every time you do your printing jobs using this printer.
Then, in order to get the optimal performance of the HP PhotoSmart 145v, you have to ensure that you suit all of its requirements. One of them is the ink tank that you set on the printer which will influence the quality of your printouts so significantly. Well, it will be better for you to choose the HP 57 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, which will help the stuff to spread the ink on the paper flawlessly, to complete the printer. So, there will be the perfect vivid printed files come out from the machine.
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 1315 Inkjet Printer
Moreover, you have to complement the HP PhotoSmart 145v with the right driver such as Window, 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1. It will be nice for you to choose one of them to make the device work the best for you. Nevertheless, you have to get the driver you have selected from the trustworthy source to avoid any scams which are so bad for the equipment.
HP PhotoSmart 145v System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.HP PhotoSmart 145v Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 145v Windows XP/2000 (32 x64 bit)||21.5 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 145v Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6||n/a||Download|
|HP Photosmart 145v driver download for Linux OS||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1218 Printer series
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 145v Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 145v. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 145v will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 145v.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 145v is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 145v driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 145v driver has been uninstalled from your computer.