When you search for the best printing device to add to your working room, it will be so great for you to choose the HP PhotoSmart 145. This magnificent printer will be a great solution that will assist you to finish all of your printing jobs in the best way possible no matter if you publish your documents or pictures. So, this device will never make in trouble every time you have to get all of your works done as well as possible.
Then, the HP PhotoSmart 145 actually has so numerous notable features that you will adore so much. Some of them are like the 4800x1200 dpi printing resolution and the one color ink cartridge. The combination of both of those things can make the printer create the vivid and attractive printouts with the flawless color gradation. So, you will see that your printed files can be attractive and eyes pleasing at the same time for sure.
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 1315 Inkjet Printer
Furthermore, the HP PhotoSmart 145 ha been supported with some great interface as well. There are the Ethernet and the USB connection that will allow you to get connected to the printer in the easier and simpler way. So then, you do not have to spend too much energy and time whenever you want to use the printing machine.
HP PhotoSmart 145 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.HP PhotoSmart 145 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 145 Windows XP/2000 (32 x64 bit)||21.5 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 145 Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6||n/a||Download|
|HP Photosmart 145 driver download for Linux OS||n/a||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1218 Printer series
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 145 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 145. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 145 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 145.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 145 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 145 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 145 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.