The HP PhotoSmart 140 is one of the most awesome printers that are available for you on the market today. It has been offered by its manufacturer to those who are so interested in photography. So then, they will be able to create wonderful photos which are just as perfect as what the professional photographer can do.
Then, choosing the HP PhotoSmart 140 is a kind of a very nice idea for you to do mainly if you want to have a marvelous printing device. This printer will be able to assist you to create the fabulous and attractive photos and documents that can suit your requirements and expectations in the best way possible. So, it will never be a problem whenever you want to publish your momentous photos or important texts as long as you apply this device.
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 1315 Inkjet Printer
In addition, the HP PhotoSmart 140 will definitely run the best for you especially after you support it with the best suitable driver. There are some options of the driver for the printer, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8.1. Windows 10, and so on. So, you have to make sure that you choose one of them that can enhance the performance of the device greatly.
HP PhotoSmart 140 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.HP PhotoSmart 140 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64 bit)||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Printer Software and Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||21.6 MB||Download|
|Critical update to resolve an issue with HP Director after installing a new revision of Internet Explorer||1.0 MB||Download|
|Update Resolving the "hpcmpmgr.exe" Shut Down Error||7.0 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||7.1 MB||Download|
|SW Utility to Disable Intermittent Firewall Alerts from HP Solution Manager (Optional Download)||0.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Printer Software and Driver Windows 2000||21.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - Mac OS X v 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4||127.6 MB||Download|
|Software for HP Photosmart Printers - Mac OS X v10.3 and v10.4 (Universal)||123.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - 10.1 ONLY||72.3 MB||Download|
|FULL VERSION - hp photosmart printer driver for Macintosh OS 9 (rev 5.5.2)||87.0 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver Mac OS 9||1.2 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 1215 Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 140 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 140. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 140 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 140.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 140 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 140 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 140 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.