Having the HP PhotoSmart 1315 in your home or office is such a very great idea that you better do for real. It is because this splendid printing device will definitely make your printing jobs get done in the easy way. So then, you will never find any difficulties whenever you apply this printing equipment.
Furthermore, the HP PhotoSmart 1315 has been actually created to have the compact yet very nice design. It can be seen when you pay more attention to its dimension which is 440x204x375 mm and also 6.5 kg. This specific measurement will make the device suit the available space in your room so well. So, it is clear that can stand so firmly wherever you place it without disturbing your flawless mobility at all.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1218 Printer series
Moreover, the HP PhotoSmart 1315 has so many various features that you will like so much. Some of those are like the 2400x1200 dpi printing resolution, the HP PhotoREt III, a black cartridge and a tri-color cartridge, Infrared, USB, and parallel connection, and so on. Each of them will be the very advantageous things that can make you able to operate the printer with ease. Thus, there will be no hard things that you have to meet every time you use the printing machine.
HP PhotoSmart 1315 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 1315 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart Printer Software and Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||5.2 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Printer Software and Driver Windows 2000||5.2 MB||Download|
|HP PhotoSmart - Pavilion Run Time Error Patch Windows ME||0.2 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - Mac OS X v 10.1.5 ONLY||43.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - Macintosh OS X v 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4||64.7 MB||Download|
|FULL VERSION - hp photosmart printer driver for Macintosh OS 9 (rev 5.5.2)||87.0 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP PhotoSmart 1215 Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 1315 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 1315. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 1315 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 1315.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 1315 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 1315 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 1315 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 1315 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.