The HP PhotoSmart 130 can be the perfect solution that you better choose when you want to improve the quality of your printing jobs for sure. This fabulous printer will definitely make you get the best flawless printing results which look so vivid and sharp at once. So then, you will find that they can be so eyes pleasing no matter the files that you want to print, whether they are documents or images.
Besides, the HP PhotoSmart 130 can also offer you the features of the removable media. Some of them are like Compact Flash and the Memory Stick. Both of those features will allow you to print your files personal stuff such as memory card or digital camera. So, you can make your printing jobs get done in the simpler way and shorter time because you do not have to always turn your computer on every time you want to use the printer.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1215 Photo Printer
In addition, it is so much recommended for you to complement the HP PhotoSmart 130 with the suitable Mac compatibility. The combination of all of them will definitely enhance the performance of the device to the higher level. So, in the simple words, it can really work the best for you whenever you need the stunning and awesome printouts.
HP PhotoSmart 130 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 130 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/7/8.1/8 (32-bit)||10.1 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/7/8.1/8 (64-bit)||10.1 MB||Download|
|Shop for HP Supplies Windows Vista (32-bit)||12.7 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows Vista (32-bit)||7.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Printer Software Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||6.8 MB||Download|
|Shop for HP Supplies Windows XP (32-bit)||12.7 MB||Download|
|AOL 8.0 patch for HP Photo and Imaging software||0.2 MB||Download|
|Resolves "Access is denied" error during software installation||0.3 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows XP (32-bit)||7.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Printer Software Driver Windows 2000||6.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - Mac OS X v 10.1.5 ONLY||43.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver - Macintosh OS X v 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4||64.7 MB||Download|
|FULL VERSION - hp photosmart printer driver for Macintosh OS 9 (rev 5.5.2)||87.0 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart printer driver Mac OS 9||1.2 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1000 Inkjet Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 130 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 130. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 130 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 130.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 130 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 130 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 130 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 130 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.