The HP PhotoSmart 1215 can be defined as one of the most awesome photo printing devices that you can choose for sure. This amazing printer will be able to create the best vivid and clear photos which suit your requirements and expectations so well. So then, you will never get disappointed every time you get all of your photo printing jobs done using this printing machine.
Then, the excellent photo printing performance of the HP PhotoSmart 1215 comes from its great features. Some of them that can steal your attention are the 1200x2400 dpi printing resolution, the automatic two sided printing feature, the intuitive panel display, and so many more still. Basically, all of them will be the notable conveniences that can make your printing jobs become so much easier and fun to do.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1115 All-in-one Printer
Aside of that, there are the USB connection and the infrared technology applied on the HP PhotoSmart 1215. Both of those things will be the very nice attributes to support the wireless and direct printing service of the printer. So, in the simple words, you can print all of your files effortlessly from your personal device, so that you do not have to waste your energy and time at all.
HP PhotoSmart 1215 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP PhotoSmart 1215 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 1215 Windows 2000/Xp||5.2 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 1215 Mac OS X||64.7 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 1000 Inkjet Photo Printer
Simple Steps of Installing HP PhotoSmart 1215 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the HP PhotoSmart 1215. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the HP PhotoSmart 1215 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of HP PhotoSmart 1215.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the HP PhotoSmart 1215 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling HP PhotoSmart 1215 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the HP PhotoSmart 1215 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The HP PhotoSmart 1215 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.